Come celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Lutheran Reformation in Germany with Metigoshe Ministries! Join us for our 14-day trip to visit many of the famous sites and learn about the roots of our Lutheran faith tradition.
Some of the trip highlights:
- Visit the cities of Berlin, Wittenberg, Leipzig, Eisleben, Halle, Naumburg, Erfurt, and Eisenach.
- Tour the places where Luther was born, baptized, preached, posted his “95 Theses”, and so much more.
- Tour museums, castles, monasteries and other historical sites.
- Visit the churches where Lutheran musicians Handel and Bach composed and performed much of their music.
- Tour a traditional winery and taste the products of the famous Naumburg wine region.
- Spend a half-day visiting a former concentration camp where a quarter million people were imprisoned between 1937 and 1945 and 50,000 of them died.
- While in Berlin, see the remains of the Berlin Wall, the bomb-damaged tower of Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and the Bonhoeffer House.
- Meet and learn from pastors, theologians and historians about the history and development of our Lutheran tradition with lectures and walking tours throughout the trip.
Price Per Person: $2750 for double occupancy; $3250 single occupancy
(Price does not include airfare, expenses for passports, visas, beverages, bar bills, phone calls, laundry or items of a personal nature, baggage or other insurance, meals other than those included in the itinerary, tips for beverages and drinks.)
Trip is limited to the first 30 participants who respond with their registration and $500 deposit.
The brochure, itinerary and registration form links are listed below.
Please email Pastor Jon at executive@MetigosheMinistries.com with any questions.
2017 Fall Trek to The Blackhills and Denver, CO
September 18-24, 2017
$1250 per person (double occupancy); $1550 per person (single occupancy)
Come with us as we head west to the Blackhills of South Dakota and Denver, CO. This bus trip is a popular event at Metigoshe Ministries, filled with fun and fellowship. Click on the link below to view the brochure. The $25 discount will be extended through August 1.
Adventure Marriage Retreat
September 22-24, 2017
7:00 pm Friday to 11:00 am Sunday
Come and enjoy time away with your spouse in the beautiful Turtle Mountains. Reconnect with each other as you split your time between Camp Metigoshe at Pelican Lake and the Christian Center participating in outdoor activities, high ropes and worship. It is the perfect opportunity to experience an Adventure Anchored in Christ together. Meals, accommodations and programming are all included in the cost of the retreat.
Cost: $210 per couple
$10 discount per couple if registered before September 15, 2017
Men’s Snowmobiling Retreat
January 26-28, 2018
7:00 pm Friday to 11:00 am Sunday
God’s love knows no season; it is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. Come and celebrate God’s love through the gift of winter creation. Hidden in the Turtle Mountains forest are miles and miles of groomed snowmobile trails. Grandpas, dads, sons and uncles join us for the Men’s Snowmobiling Retreat. Local sledders will guide you to unspoiled snow, and we’ll provide plenty of hearty food and warm Christian hospitality. Cost includes accommodations, snacks Friday evening, three meals on Saturday and Sunday brunch.
Cost: $120 per person or $180 per pair; $60 for each additional in room
$10 discount if registered by January 19, 2018