What should you expect at Camp Metigoshe?
Camp is not ordinary. It’s unusual, unconventional, incomparable, and unbelievable! You should expect:
- to grow in faith through meaningful worship and Bible study.
- to meet new friends from all over.
- to meet a really awesome counselor who loves to have fun.
- fun, goofy fun, crazy fun, wild fun!
- to praise God around the campfire.
- to play in the lake and the woods.
- to be yourself and that people will love you just like that.
- to have the camp staff concerned about your safety.
- to have an “adventure anchored in Christ.”
Do you know we try to “live simply” at Camp Metigoshe? Our cabins are lit by the soft glow of lanterns. Outdoor troughs with running water and outhouses replace sinks, showers, and flushable toilets.
Don’t let tight family budgets stop you from having this experience; call the camp office for information about confidential camp scholarships.
There are camps for kids entering third grade through graduated seniors; there are camps for families and grandparents and their grandkids; there are camps for people with developmental and physical disabilities. Register on-line today!
2015 Christ Hike: Join us for the Christ Hike at 9 p.m. on the following dates: July 1, July 8, July 22, July 28, August 5 and August 12. It will begin around 9 p.m.
Summer camp registration form – 2015 Youth Summer Camp Registration Form Online
Grandparents & Family – 2015 Grandparent Family Camp Registration Form| (no online)
Click here to take survey