Everyone knows Metigoshe Ministries is a fantastic place to have family reunions in the summer, but did you know that it is also a perfect place for winter reunions as well? This past winter our family of about 50 people gathered at the Christian Center for a weekend of fun, relaxation, visiting, eating and activity. Our group consisted of ages from 1 to 88 and everyone had a blast. How did we spend our time?
- Games and contests for the kids
- A “Minute to Win It” marathon for adults
- Tubing at the Bottineau Winter Park
- Snowmobiling in the beautiful Turtle Mountains
- Family board games
- Find the Squirrel in the mural of the A-Frame Chapel outside the conference room (yes, there is a squirrel hidden)
- Crafts for adults and kids
- LOTS of visiting
- Delicious food and lots of it
The list can go on and on. The large, wide-open spaces in the conference rooms and hallways, plus the smaller areas set up for small-group conversations and activities are absolutely perfect for families. Everyone in our group said it was a great place to gather and I am sure we will be back!
~Peg Carlson, Carlson Family Reunion
Summer months book up very quickly at the Christian Center. We are already booking into the summer of 2026, so if you want to book a reunion or an event with us, call now and speak with our retreats director, or email retreats@MetigosheMinistries.com for more information.