In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have updated the manner in which we are running our Trading Post at camp this summer – and want to make sure that YOU also have the chance to order some “Metigoshe swag”! We will have a ONE-WEEK window during which you can order Camp Metigoshe & Metigoshe merchandise: between now and 11:59 p.m. next Monday, June 22nd. If you happen to miss this ordering window, there will be a “second chance” order placed at the END OF THE SUMMER CAMP SEASON. These are the only two chances you have to order camp merchandise between now and this fall, so don’t miss out!
Here are all the details you need to place an order:
- Online orders will be available for ONE WEEK. You must place your order before 11:59 p.m. on Monday, June 22nd.
- Go to our Online Trading Post at store.metigosheministries.com
- Add all of the items to your shopping cart that you would like to purchase.
- Navigate to the Check Out and enter your credit card information
- Choose “Pickup in Store” option if you live nearby and want to pick it up at the Christian Center. Otherwise, we provide a flat-rate shipping cost of $7.50
- If you find your size does not fit, you will have the option to reorder a different size in our end-of-summer “second chance” order.
- We have purchased an appropriate garment steamer to sanitize all garments as a part of our COVID-19 screening.
- That’s it! Yup – it really is that simple!